- Hardwax : 3rd in a series of EPs with deeper house & techno tunes - Recommended!
- Residentadvisor: Each release so far has featured relatively well-known producers alongside ultra-underground ones. What all the tracks on meakusma releases have in common is an accomplished disdain for stylistic conventions that would make them easily identifiable as house or techno.
- Smallfish: A cracking selection for the third in this excellent series.
- Boomkat : A varied pack of fresh and esoteric techno and deeper house productions compiled by the meakusma crew in the 3rd of their limited run.
- De-Bug: Die dritte Ep der ziemlich perfekten Serie..
A gorgeous birth to a now striving force in vaporwave music, 'Atarashī Hi no Tanjō' can only be seen in my eyes as the greatest ambient album of all time.
From its rolling samples of Japan's sleepless transit systems through to the intimate use of vocal samples throughout, the dynamic duo of HKE and t e l e p a t h cannot be praised enough for this modern classic, ever evoking that same sense of mystique I caught when I stepped off the sub-express to Moriguchi for the very first time. Jake